Happy Celebrations and the Celebrations Duo embossing folders are the feature of the Goodbye Tour today! If you are just finding the Goodbye Tour now, over the last 9 days, I have shared some of my favorites that are on the Last Chance list and are retiring from the Stampin’ Up! product line.
For this card, I stamped the “happy” outline image with Tuxedo Momento ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. The designer series paper is the retiring Petal Garden designer series paper. 🙁
With Graduations right around the corner, this card is a great solution. The “celebrate” comes from the Happy Celebrations stamp set. I added the die cut numbers from the retiring Large Numbers framelits. The designer series paper is also is retiring and is part of the Tutti-frutti designer series paper pack.
Are you ready for some new In Colors? This card features the 2018-2020 In Colors; Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Groove, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover. The Celebrations Duo embossing folders make a negative type image that comes to life when you stamp the images over the top. Which of the new In Colors are you most excited to see?
And finally, I used the Celebrations Duo embossing folder on this card as well showcasing a unique color combination; Lemon Lime Twist, Retiring Soft Sky, Retiring Marina Mist and Smoky Slate.
As you can see, there are a number of combinations that create any number of greetings! There is a lot of versatility in this stamp set and embossing folder combination. Customize your card for graduation, birthdays, retirements and more!
Goodbye Tour Notes
- You can see the retiring lists here!
- Birthday Blooms featured here
- View the Garden in Bloom Goodbye Tour Post here
- View the Butterfly Basics Goodbye Tour Post here
- Check out the Rose Wonder Goodbye Tour Post here
- You’ll love the Definitely Dahlia post here.
- One of my favorite Watercolor Wings posts here.
- Daisy Delight Bundle featured here
- Take a look at Dare to Dream here.
- Pop of Paradise featured here.
- Future Goodbye Tour projects; Weather Together
Purchase these products and more in my online store. Don’t forget about the updated Clearance Rack.