Pop of Paradise is the next stop on the Goodbye Tour. Flamingos are a sentimental favorite for many and is most likely the reason I have this stamp set! It sure does have a fun tropical theme to it.
For this card, I used the Flirty Flamingo color as the cardbase and cardbase layer for this card. Flirty Flamingo is in the 2016-2018 In Colors that will be retiring BUT, with the color revamp, Flirty Flamingo will be sticking around awhile longer.
I had to use a Pop of Pink for this card – namely Melon Mambo! The background was created with the Pick a Pattern Washi tape. For your information – this popular Washi tape is carrying over. I used the Sweet & Sassy framelits to cut out the heart – did you realize these framelits are retiring? I am a little sad about that.
The Clearance Rack was updated TODAY!!!! One of the items on the Clearance Rack is the Black Rhinestones! You are going to want them! Check out the Clearance Rack here.
Along with the pineapple from Pop of Paradise, you will find 2 retiring papers on this card; Emerald Envy and the Wild About you designer series paper. I used the Stampin’ Write markers to color on the stamp before I stamped the image on my cardstock.
Another key retiring item on this card is the greeting. It comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. That is a set of 24 fabulous greetings that are sized to work perfectly on the Classic Label punch. It’s a combo worth having!
Goodbye Tour Notes
- You can see the retiring lists here!
- Birthday Blooms featured here
- View the Garden in Bloom Goodbye Tour Post here
- View the Butterfly Basics Goodbye Tour Post here
- Check out the Rose Wonder Goodbye Tour Post here
- You’ll love the Definitely Dahlia post here.
- One of my favorite Watercolor Wings posts here.
- Daisy Delight Bundle featured here
- Future Goodbye Tour projects; Cool Treats
Order these retiring products in my online store and make sure you check out the deals on the Clearance Rack!