Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop! We have a treat for you. . . this month we are providing you with sneak peeks of the new catalog! You’re going to be drooling for sure!
I am showcasing the Garden Impressions designer series paper. This paper comes in a 6″ x 6″ stack. I LOVE the variety and value the designer series paper stacks offer you. You get 48 sheets of double sided paper. 4 each of the 12 designs! For these cards I used 3″ x 5 1/4″ of these designer series paper. Each of these cards is VERY simple. For those of you who feel you aren’t creative – hello – this designer series paper makes the card without much help from you!
The handpainted designer series paper has very rich texture in the design and showcases these colors;
- Calypso Coral
- Mango Melody
- Melon Mambo
- Night of Navy
- Pacific POint
- Petal Pink
- Shaded Spruce
- Soft Sea Foam
- So Saffron
- Whisper White
I added the 1/8″ ribbon in several of the new In Colors. I found the 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon easy to work with. A great little touch that wasn’t too overwhelming allowing the Garden Impressions designer series paper to stand out on it’s own.
The greeting comes from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. My prediction is this will be a VERY popular stamp set. The greetings in it are da bomb! I love that they are small and fit perfectly in the classic label punch – well most of them anyway!
If you love this layout, here are the dimensions;
- DSP – 3″ x 5 1/4″, cut this strip somewhere – most of these I used a 2 1/4″ strip. The 5 1/4″ strip gives you a bit to overlap.
- Layer under DSP – 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Cardbase – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
Now, you will want to check out the rest of this amazing blog hop!
- Share What You Love Bundle Specials
- Check out the Share What You Love Online Class
- Request a 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Check out the Designer Series Paper Share
- Oh and the Ribbon Share too!