Graceful Glass designer vellum was on my first order from the fabulous new 2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog. This vellum features stained glass imagery which is perfect for coloring with Stampin Blends. The vellum comes in 6″ x 6″ size. You will receive 24 sheets; 2 each of 12 single-sided designs.
In fact, there is a whole product suite called Graceful Glass.
Products in this suite include;
- Painted Glass stamp set which can be bundled with the Stained Glass Thinlit Dies
- Tinted Faceted Buttons
- Black 1/8″ cord
For this card, I colored the vellum with the Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy Light and Old Olive combo Stampin’ Blends. Do you love the beautiful blue cardbase? It is the new Blueberry Bushel color.
I backed the vellum with Whisper White cardstock to really showcase the beauty of the vellum. It really makes a difference. BUT – how do you adhere the vellum to the cardstock without having the adhesive show through? I can solve that challenge for you in a super easy way. Check out this video for what you’ll come to love for many of your detailed and challenging adhesive needs.
Check out these other Graceful Glass ideas I have shared;
- Share What You Love Bundle Specials
- Check out the Share What You Love Online Class
- Request a 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Check out the Designer Series Paper Share
- Oh and the Ribbon Share too!