Rooted in Nature stamp set is part of the Nature’s Poem product suite in the fabulous new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog. This stamp set is bundled with the Nature’s Roots Framelits dies for a10% savings. This bundle has possibilities for all seasons and comes with 6 greetings!
You’ll want to give this card a try. . . . are are the tips;
- Cardbase is Tranquil Tide 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Soft Suede cardbase layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″
- The trees are inked with Tranquil Tide ink and then the ink is removed from the tree trunk with a cotton swab and then inked with a Soft Suede Stampin’ Write marker. Each tree is stamped twice.
- The Sahara Sand stamp at the bottom of the trees is the large tree top stamped twice.
- The greeting is stamped on Mint Macaron cardstock.
I love how the Rooted in Nature stamp set features classic and naturalistic images and includes all-occasions greetings. It is a set that will cover card making the whole year from birthday to sympathy and even Christmas!
The leaf images in the background add texture to the cardbase layer. You can add the the die cutting outline image to have these leaves be cutout. But, in this case, I LOVE the texture they create on the Pear Pizzazz background.
You can also see how the Nature’s Roots framelits cut out the tree! Truly, you are going to see the value and versatility of this bundle! Oh and did you see Leaves Trinkets? Yes, they are part of the Nature’s Poem product suite too! They perfectly coordinate! 2 colors; Silver and Bronze.
I can’t wait for you to get your hands on the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog! If you are a local customer, I will have them by the Card Buffet this week! Yippee! I know there are going to be squeals of delight coming from the classroom this week! If you are an online customer, your catalogs will begin shipping mid-May. If you want to be one of my customers and get your catalog. . . click here for details!