I Love to Share What I Love and that is exactly what I am doing! I am absolutely in love with the Share What You Love product suite and I know that you are going to LOVE it too! My most favorite things are;
- the colors! Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Tranquil Tide & Whisper White!
- The Designer Series Paper – I LOVE, LOVE Love this hand-painted designs on heavyweight cardstock. Some have pearlized accents!
- awesome coordinating products; Love What You Do stamp set, Share What you Love Artisan Pearls, Rich Razzleberry VELVET ribbon, pearlized doilies and the Lovey Floral Dynamic embossing folder!
This card was inspired by a card I received in a swap from Amy R. It’s a simple layout that packs a punch! The pearlized doily and the Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon add amazing texture.
Here is another very simple layout that showcases the amazing Share What You Love specialty designer series paper. This particular paper has the translucent pearlized accents that I have fallen in love with. The strips of designer series paper are 1 1/4″ wide and 4″ long.
I am excited about Mint Macaron coming back. And I love how there are so many greens in this designer series paper that coordinate so well. I don’t think I would have ever put Mint Macaron and Old Olive together before but, they sure look good here! I also am happy that buttons are back in this catalog. Adding a button every now and again is a great accent – and I have missed them!
It’s not too late to get your hands on the Share What You Love product suite before the catalog even starts! AND you will get something free with each one of 3 amazing product suites that are available until May 31 only! Check them out here!
- When you purchase one of these bundles from me, you are going to get 15 free tutorials designed to inspire you!
- Don’t forget about the Share What You Love online class too!
- Request a 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
- Check out the Designer Series Paper Share
- Oh and the Ribbon Share too!