Someone please help me stop creating with Accented Blooms! Seriously, I have a severe infatuation with this stamp set. . . .and it seems as though I have a growing love of using the embossing technique on this stamp set. Yesterday, I had a creative need to enter a color challenge. The challenge was to use one of the Highland Heather color combinations from the Color Coach.
I chose to use the first grouping; Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss and Pool Party. Note that I accidentally replaced the Blackberry Bliss with Gorgeous Grape. My Club Members are getting the whole color coach for their gift! I do have 2 openings in my clubs starting in July. You will want to check out my club info (in person or online here)
Some of my customers have received their color coach and they are super duper excited. Especially with all of the new colors!
Let’s go back to how this gorgeous variegated Accented Blooms card was created.
- Thick Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ for the cardbase.
- Gorgeous Grape 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Pool Party 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp Accented Blooms in Versamark Ink and add Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat Set.
- Using an Old Blender Pen, add household bleach to inside of flowers & leaves. Let dry
- Color flowers and leaves with Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write markers. The bleach will cause the marker color to be variegated. I also added a second layer of color to the large flower.
- Stamp greeting and punch out with Tailored Tag punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Check out this video I did recently for more information on how to do the bleach technique.
I hope you have enjoyed all of the Accented Blooms samples I have shared with you. You will want to have as much fun with this stamp set as I have so get it off your shopping list and into your stamp sets!
Another favorite stamp set is Abstract Impressions. I hope you can join me in person or online for this amazing class! Click here for more info.