Welcome to this months Creative Inking Blog Hop where we are featuring the finest new accessories in the extraordinary new Stampin’ Up! catalog. For my contribution, you will find a plethora of accessories.
First let’s look at the 2018-2020 In Colors;
- Blueberry Bushel – used on the Classic Label punch for the greeting
- Grapefruit Grove – 1 1/2″ Circle
- Pineapple Punch – in one of my favorite new designer series paper accessories – the 2018-2020 6″ x 6″ designer series paper stack!
- Lovely Lipstick – 1 1/2″ circle
- Call Me Clover – 1 1/2″ circle
I love the new In Colors – they all go so well together! Bright and vibrant with a touch of class.
- Striped Scallops in the Grapefruit Grove Color
- Maps, etc in the Lovely Lipstick color
- Climbing Vine in the Call Me Clover color
- Tufted for the Whisper White layer
Tinted Faceted Buttons
Yippee! They are translucent and come in Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover. 2 sizes. They are a perfect accent for the Graceful Glass product suite! 24 pieces 8 each of 2 sizes. I have missed having buttons as an accessory and I am sure glad they are back!
1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- This is unbelievably pliable 1/8″ grosgrain ribbon
- Available in the 2018-2020 In Colors
- Goes with anything
- Get your hands on a ribbon share of this ribbon – I have 2 spots left. Click here for more info.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my favorite new greeting set – Itty Bitty Greetings! 32 Greetings with multiple fonts. Great greetings. Perfect for the mini greetings that you need. Work well with the Classic Label punch and well a number of other small framelits too!
You will for sure want this stamp set at your fingertips. It will be one of those that you grab for over and over again! Be sure and get it on your shopping list right away – or better yet. Get it purchased in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by this month’s Creative Inking Blog Hop. Now be sure and visit all of the inspiration on this hop!