Today I am featuring the Stitched All Around Bundle from the amazing new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog. I paired this bundle with a piece of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum. You are going to LOVE the Stitched effects of this bundle! It reminds me of my Grandma’s doilies.
The Stitched All Around bundle includes the Stitched All Around stamp set which is available in wood and clear mount. Plus the Stitched Labels Framelits which features 10 dies. You’ll create delicate die-cut labels in record time with these framelits. All the stitches a girl could want! Severl versatile label pieces and a stitched texture piece that can be used to layer under a focal element make this set a must have. Edgelit pieces add a cross stitch or straight line stitching as a finishing touch to a project.
Specifics of this beautiful card are;
- Cardbase; Thick Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black Layer; 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Petal Pink; 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Graceful Glass Vellum 5″ x 3 3/4″ Hint: Adhere vellum to Petal Pink layer – see my tip for doing this in this video.
- Layering Circles Framelits – Whisper White and Basic Black
- Bouquet Bunch Framelits for Petal Pink flowers and Pear Pizzazz leaves
You can really see the delicate lace-like stitching and doily effect on this card. Did you see that I used the same piece of Graceful Glass vellum in the background? Yes, I adhere the vellum in the same way as I did above. It’s a great trick – be sure and check out that video!
You are absolutely going to love the detail in these framelits!!! Wow! The flowers on this card come from the Share What you Love designer series paper that I showcased in May. Tell me this stitching and detail on this label doesn’t remind you of Grandma’s doilies.
In case I have intrigued you with the Graceful Glass vellum, you are going to love the class that will be released in July! More to come on that!
3 Things to know;
- Product Shares Available
- New Catalog Extravaganza June 10 1-4pm in Hastings
- Get your New Catalog orders in now!