The Distinktive design of the Healing Hugs stamp set really makes the flower and leaves stand out. If you recall from my previous posts, the Distinktive design on these stamps allow you to stamp with one color while having the final project show various densities of the color. The result is easy peasy stamping with tons of dimension for you! I’m excited that Stampin’ Up! has created this type of rubber stamps!
Check out this close up of the Healing Hugs Distinktive design stamp. I used Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green (my new favorite green!) Check out the complimentary strip of the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper. A super easy compliment.
You Can Make It
- Coastal Cabana cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White cardbase layer 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper 3/8″ x 5 1/2″
- Inks – Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories – White Baker’s Twine, Glue Dot, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Do you ever struggle with inspiration for your card design? This one is CASE’d from the catalog! Yes, I added a couple of layers and tweaked a couple of things but it was totally inspired by the catalog. You can see that sample on page 110 of the Annual catalog.
I found the flower from Healing Hugs super easy to cut out. If you are looking for a little dimension but are not a fan of lots of fussy cutting, then this stamp set is for you! See how easy it is.
You Can Make It
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase
- Crumb Cake layer 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″, plus piece for flower
- Tranquil Textures designer series paper – 1 1/4″ x 4 7/8″
- Ink – Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide
- Accessories – Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Shop the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale here.
- Join my Team and get 1 Color Family of Ink Pads Free
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here