I’m loving the blues on this Pop of Petals card! Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue are a great combination! The Pop of Petals stamp set was one of my first purchases from Stampin’ Up!’s annual catalog. Pop of Petals stamp set is available in wood or clear mount and is available as a bundle with the Four-Petal Flower punch (10% savings when you purchase the bundle)
While creating this card, I knew there needed to be a way to stamp the flowers so that I . old easily punch them out. I remembered a technique that I did with an older stamp set and punch combination (Flower Shop) and I recreated it for this bundle. You need to check out the video to see how simple it really is.
Check out the details on the flowers. The blues are actually very stunning together. Look closely at the White background and see the Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing folder. It’s a “subtle” touch that adds detail signifying a extra special touch.
Here is a pic of the Four-Petal Flower punch and the template that I made to mark the “top” of my stamps. Check out this video to see how it’s done and it will become very clear what I am talking about.
You Can Make It!
- Blueberry Bushel cardbase 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″, scraps for flower
- Balmy Blue 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, scrap for flowers
- Whisper White 3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, scrap for flower
- Ink; Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover
- Accessories; Subtle embossing folder, Big Shot, Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope that you love this tip! I would love for you to leave me a comment to share your thoughts! Your comments mean so much!
- Shop the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale here.
- Join my Team and get 1 Color Family of Ink Pads Free
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here