Welcome to this months Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where we are featuring Christmas in July. For my projects I am showcasing the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper which is included in the Buy 3, Get 1 Free designer series paper sale going on right now.
This designer series paper features traditional holiday designs in traditional colors. I love the larger designs along with the tranditional smaller prints. The colors include Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White.
This traditional card features the Labels to Love stamp set. Simple layout for a traditional homespun holiday look.
You Can Make It
- Shaded Spruce cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive cardbase layer 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ x 5″ plus 1″ x 3 3/4″ strip
- Ink – Shaded Spruce and Real Red Stampin’ Write marker
- Accessories – Metallic Pearls, 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals
The Rooted in Nature Bundle has been a customer favorite so I had to showcase it with the Under the Mistletoe designer series paper. This is a very simple card layout that could be used for any number of cards – not just Christmas.
You Can Make it
- Stamp Sets – Rooted in Nature Bundle, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Old Olive cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″, Old Olive layer 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Whisper White layers 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 2 3/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Under the Mistletoe designer series paper 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ink – Shaded Spruce
- Accessories; Linen Thread, Classic Label Punch, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins
This card showcases the many papers in the Under the Mistletoe designer series paper pack. I used the tree thinlit from the Christmas Staircase Thinlits which was bundled in last years Holiday catalog with the Ready for Christmas stamp set.
It’s another Homespun themed Christmas tree. Check out how to make the scrappy tree in this video where I used the technique to make scrappy letters.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set; Ready for Christmas with the Christmas Staircase Thinlits
- Shaded Spruce cardbase is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Pear Pizzazz cardbase layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Under the Mistletoe strip is 3/4″ x 5″ plus scraps for tree
- Real Red greeting strip 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Accessories; gold faceted gems, 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon, Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Subtle embossing folder
This card is a sneak peek of the limited time Colorful Seasons bundle available August 1-31 only. You will want to stay tuned for the details on this bundle!
I colored the holly with the Stampin’ Blends (Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight). Did you know that all of the colors of Stampin’ Blends are now available?
Would love to have you leave me a comment with your favorite Under the Mistletoe card! And guess which one is mine!
You will want to check out the amazing Christmas in July samples on the rest of the Stamper’s Dozen Blog hop. Enjoy!
- Shop the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale here.
- Join my Team and get 1 Color Family of Ink Pads Free
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here