Blissful Blooms Paper Pumpkin kit for August hit the mark! It is full of blissful love! The flowery images for the 10 cards and silver adorned envelopes will instantly put a smile on your face. What a great Paper Pumpkin kit to have in your hands. Whether it be for a last minute card or a few minutes of crafting fun with the sure to make you smile cards!
My calling is to inspire others – it fills my heart with happiness! Because of that, I have a couple of alternate ideas for you to enjoy. I basically took one of the floral card fronts and created these 2 cards. I used a 2 1/4″ circle punch to create the circles from the card front for these 2 cards. Oh and the butterfly. . . it’s one of the pieces on the card I cut out.
You Can Make It
- Blackberry Bliss 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase
- Lemon Lime Twist 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic Black 3 3/4″ x 5″, plus 2 1/2″ circle
- Ink – Basic Black
- Accessories – Big Shot, Climbing Vine embossing folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2 1/4″ circle punch, Layering Circles framelits
This card is such a classic look. Not only does the card make me happy but the person giving and receiving this card will be happy! Isn’t that what card giving is all about?
One of the elements in the Blissful Blooms are sheets of vellum leaves. They come in 2 colors – regular vellum and Lemon Lime Twist vellum. After punching out sone of the vellum leaves, I used the negative image to make the background for this card. It was simple. . . I used a sponge dauber and Lemon Lime Twist ink. Love how there is variation in the color using this technique.
You Can Make It
- So Saffron 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 4″ x 1 5/8″, 2 1/2″ circle
- Flirty Flamingo – 4″ x 1 1/2″
- Ink – Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green
- Accessories – 2 1/4″ circle punch, Big Shot, Layering Circles framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals
If I have made you drool about this Paper Pumpkin kit, be sure and sign up for the next kit by September 10! You know you need Halloween treats and this one is rumored to have 24 treats in each box. . . so maybe you need 2 boxes!
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here