Botanical Bliss stamp set features classy, fresh and delicate images. It is bundled with the Botanical Tags Thinlits Dies (10% savings when you purchase as a bundle). With the thinlits, you will create great die-cut botanical tags in record time! The medallion and flower dies also have edgelits that can separate the die image to be used as a separate piece on a project. I’ll show you an example of that later.
The tags are made to be 2″ wide which is a great size for a gift tag, bookmark or on the front of a card. For this tag, I sponged Berry Burst on the flower and Lemon Lime Twist on the leaf. I then adhered it to a 2″ Lemon Lime twist tag bottom.
You Can Make it
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Berry Burst – 3 3/4″ x 5″ plus scrap for greeting
- Whisper White – 2″ x 2 1/4″ for tag top, 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ for cardbase layer
- Lemon Lime Twist – 2″ x 3″
- 2017-2019 In Color Designer Series Paper 3/4″ x 2″
- Ink – Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
- Accessories – Sponge Daubers, Big Shot, Silver & Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Glue Dot
As I promised I want to share with you how I used the Thinlit and the Edgelit from the Botanical Tags thinlits to cut out that super adorable flower. My card buffet this month, my customers get a chance to make this card with that sponge dauber colored flower. (See the August Card Buffet menu here).
This stamp set is called Calligraphy Essentials. I used the Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend to color in the word. And of course sponge daubers to color in the flower. Super eeeeeasy!
The Calligraphy Essentials stamp set is paired with the Calligraphy Essentials Project Kit in the Annual Catalog – Check out page 11. Also, did you notice that I used the Poppy Parade Mini Striped Ribbon and it looks pretty amazing with the Flirty Flamingo color.
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here