The Country Lane product suite in the Holiday 2018 Stampin’ Up! catalog stood out to me right away. You will create the feel of country comfort when you use the products in the Country Lane Product Suite.
For this card I used the Country Home stamp set along with several other new products; Galvanized Metallic Paper, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Shimmer Paint and Stampin’ Blends.
The images in the Country Home stamp set are perfect for coloring. One of the comments I hear from my customers is that coloring takes too long . . . the Country Home stamps don’t take long at all to color!
You can see the Galvanized Metallic Paper in the background embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder. I will admit that I LOVE this embossing folder – it just reminds me so much of Country Charm! For this look, after embossing, I rubbed the Early Espresso stamp pad over the top to give the Galvanized Metallic Paper a patina look.
You might be asking how I achieved the white on the cotton balls. That is from the Frost White Shimmer paint. I used the tip of a Blender Pen to paint the shimmer paint on the cotton balls. Super easy. And there are so many uses and techniques that you an do with the shimmer paint! Stay tuned.
You Can Make It
- Mossy Meadow 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Galvanized Metallic Paper 4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Cajun Craze 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White scrap for greeting
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Early Espresso, Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends, Old Olive Dark Stampin’ Blends, Cajun Craze Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Big Shot, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Braided Linen Trim
I shared this home decor piece on my semi-annual new catalog Blog Post Yesterday. (if you missed that post – TONS of sneak peeks you won’t want to miss!)
I know you are probably loving this decor piece so let me give you some tips for making one of your very own!
- There are actually 2 frames. They were both purchased at a craft store
- The smallest frame is covered with Country Lane Designer Series paper – adhered with our Multi-purpose adhesive.
The Mint Macaron background paper is from the Tranquil Textures designer series paper pack. The remainder of the designer series paper is from Country Lane Designer Series paper. I used the Stampin’ Blends to color the tin pitcher and flowers. A little fussy cutting involved.
The greeting was stamped using the Stampin’ Write markers with the aid of the Stamparatus. (if you need help with the multi-colored greetings and the Stamparatus, check out this video). The galvanized button is the perfect accent!
I hope you have enjoyed these sneak peeks! More headed your way shortly! Stay tuned!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here