Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop. This month we are sharing a Sketch Challenge. Let me ask you this. . . . do you ever find yourself in a creative funk? One of the ways I get out of my creative funks is to look at a sketch and then basically fill in the sketch with things right in front of me.
I chose to use the Blended Seasons Bundle for my share. This bundle is the August special and is still available! It is in limited quantities so don’t delay too long to get yours! The Blended Season stamp set is PERFECT for coloring! I used the Stampin’ Blends to color these gorgeous flowers!
I used the Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends to color my creation. What a great color combination!
Here is the sketch that we were given to work with. Did I nail it with my card or what? But, wait there’s more!
Check out the very special effect of the folding in this card! It’s really an easy special fold but I did add just a little twist with the Granny Apple Green strip. . . .
I stamped the leaf image from the Blended Seasons stamp set on the Granny Apple Green strip and had it go all the way through the inside of the card. Basically carrying the theme through the entire card.
You Can Make It
- Grapefruit Grove 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ plus 3″ x 4″ for Stitched Season Framelit
- Granny Apple Green 1″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Grapefruit Grove designer series paper 2 1/2″ x 4″ This dsp is from the 2017-2019 In Color Designer Series Paper stack
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends, Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, Pineapple Punch Dark Stampin’ Blends,
- Accessories – Big Shot, Grapefruit Grove 1/8″ Grosgrain ribbon, Glue Dot, Tear n Tape adhesive
Thanks for stopping by. Now be sure and check out the rest of the blog hop and see what other amazing demonstrators are doing with this sketch!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here