Let’s talk about the Dandelion Wishes stamp set! This stamp set was VERY popular at this months Card Buffet. (if you missed the card buffet, you can see the menu here). In fact there were 2 cards made with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set, can you pick out which 2? (Hint: see card Numbers 5 and 9).
What my customers had to say about this stamp set is that they love both the Dandelion images and the amazing greetings. If you click on the images in the shopping cart below, you can see more detail for the stamps and greetings.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Dandelion Wishes, Love What You Do
- Powder Pink – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase
- Basic Gray – 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White 3″ x 4″
- Ink – Powder Pink, Basic Gray
- Accessories – Big Shot, Tufted Embossing Folder, Scattered Sequins Embossing folder, Ruffled Powder Pink ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here is another great Dandelion Wishes card. The flowers are embossed in White embossing powder. The greeting is also embossed in Clear Embossing Powder over Basic Gray ink.
The flowers really stand out when they are embossed. The rhinestones add a little bling bling (a girls best friend you know). The Calypso Coral Baker’s twine is actually White Baker’s twine that has been dyed with a Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend.
I love the Stampin’ Blends for dying ribbons and twine. The reason is simple – they are alcohol markers and thus they dry quickly while really saturating the ribbons and giving you great color.
You Can Make It
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Gray 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Ink – Versamark, Basic Gray
- Accessories – Rhinestones, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, White Baker’s Twine, Glue Dot
I hope that you enjoy the Dandelion Wishes ideas that I have posted. Honestly it has been a customer favorite.
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here