My customers are LOVING the Blended Seasons bundle that is part of the Color Your Season promotion from Stampin’ Up!. The Blended Seasons bundle includes the Blended Seasons stamp set which is bundled with the Stitched Seasons framelits. You will want to check out the full Color Your Season promotion information here.
This is actually one of my very favorite projects using the Blended Seasons bundle! I absolutely adore this color combination! I used the new Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends along with the Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. You will also love the Stitched Seasons framelits. There are 3 label type framelits like this – with this one being the largest. They are an amazing compliment to the Stitched Framelits we already have. (The Stitched Framelits are the popular circles, squares and ovals)
You Can Make It
- This card is one of the free tutorials I am providing to my customers who purchase any part of the Color Your Season products from me. You can purchase your products here!
Call this one a Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover beauty. This card really showcases the 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper stack. There are 4 total designs for these papers. I love the dots and strips together on this one.
This is the smallest Stitched Seasons framelit. A great size for most every greeting. The leaves and flower are a die cut. You will run the die through the Big Shot twice – once in Call Me Clover and then the second time in Pineapple Punch for the flower.
You Can Make It
- I have a free tutorial for this card for everyone who purchases this bundle from me. You will find it in your email box shortly after your purchase!
Don’t forget about the Blended Seasons class available this month only! Check out the details here.
You will truly enjoy this all season bundle! It’s complete with stamps and greetings! Pull out one stamp set and you are done!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here