Rooted in Nature
I love the large window at our Northern Minnesota home. Rooted in Nature was a perfect stamp set choice to express the beauty that I get to see everyday to you. If you follow my blog, you know that Jim and I are living with my Dad in Northern Minnesota helping to care for his beautiful place. We still have our home in Hastings and I promise my customers that I will keep holding classes there for awhile. My creative space in the northern MN space has this 12 foot window that provides me this view everyday.
If you look closely, you can see the lake through the trees. I get to hear loons most everyday. We are blessed to share this time with my 85 year old dad.
The inspiration for this Rooted in Nature card came from fellow demonstrator Mary Haugen. I loved her card so much, I just had to CASE it. I hope you CASE it too! The Rooted in Nature Stamp set features beautiful natural images. It is a 16 piece stamp set that includes 6 greeting. It is bundled with the Nature’s Roots Framelits which you are going to love!
You Can Make It
- Rooted In Nature Bundle
- Old Olive cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso cardstock 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4″ x 5″, plus scraps for words and leaves
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper 2″ x 3″
- Ink – Tranquil Tide, Old Olive
- Accessories – Big Shot, Braided Linen Trim (available Sept 5), Stampin’ Dimensionals
Rooted in Nature + the Buffalo Check background stamp, which will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting September 5 showcases a north wood or homespun type vibe. I can’t wait to play a little more with this background stamp, it’s going to be a fun one!
The Holiday Catalogs are starting to arrive in my customer’s mailboxes! I hear some squeals of excitement! If you aren’t one of my customers and thus receive the free catalogs in the mail, here is the info on how you can get your hands on your own personal copy of this gorgeous catalog. Hint: shop from me and you’ll always get the catalogs mailed to you! I will be posting the Holiday catalog to download on September 5 which is the first day of the catalog sales period.
Did you spot the Braided Linen Trim on these cards? You will be able to purchase this in the new Holiday Catalog too! I am loving the texture of it.
You Can Make it
- Stamp Set – Rooted in Nature, Buffalo Check
- Early Espresso – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″, 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Crushed Curry – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink – Early Espresso, Tranquil Tide, Crushed Curry
- Accessories – Braided Linen Trim, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stay tuned for a BIG explosion of Holiday Catalog sneak peeks in the next 2 days! Warning: it will be a long post so when you see it, grab a cup of coffee and sit down to take in the jaw dropping ideas I have been creating for you!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here