Painted Harvest was one of THE most popular stamp sets from last years Holiday catalog. So much so that it was carried over into the annual catalog. Painted Harvest was one of those stamp sets that hundreds of ideas emerged. Amazing color combinations, sunsets, hedgehogs and more! Just google “Painted Harvest” and you will find so much more than you could ever imagine!
For the August card buffet, I brought back this Painted Harvest stamp set. I added one of our new background stamp sets called Handwritten.
Super simple layout but with a bunch of interest when you consider the background and the bow. Recently someone sent me a note and asked me to do a tutorial or video on making bows like this. The video is in the cue and you will be seeing it soon if you subscribe to my YouTube channel.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Sets – Painted Harvest, Handwritten
- Pool Party 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Crumb Cake – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Ink – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Soft Suede
- Accessories – Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here