I have shared Pop of Petals cards already but I have never shared one using the Butterfly stamp. Yes, there is a Butterfly stamp in this bundle AND the four petal flower punch matches perfectly!
Did you miss that stamp? I did, well at least for awhile. It is super cute though! I thought about this butterfly when I went on a “joy” walk today. What’s a “joy” walk you say? Well, it is a what I call a walk when I want to push the negative feelings out of my mind. My motto is “Choose Joy”. When those ill and negative feelings fill my mind, one way I deal with it is to take a “joy walk” where I look for the joy in nature and enjoy my surroundings.
Here are some pics I took on my walk. I hope you can experience the Joy in them. There were a few butterflies too – but sadly no photos. . so I had to create this card.
You Can Make It
- Mango Melody – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″,
- 7/8″ x 3 3/4″ strips of Mango Melody, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron
- Whisper White 4″ x 5″ plus scraps for butterflies and greeting
- Ink – Mango Melody, Stampin” Write Markers in Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove
- Accessories – Big Shot, Climbing Vine embossing folder
Did you see my video on how to line your stamp and punch up perfectly every time?
Here are some more ideas using Pop of Petals – which ones are your favs?
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here