Here’s a sneak peek of the Country Home stamp set from the Holiday Catalog as part of my Tip of the Week video series.
One of the techniques that I always admired but rarely did because the results just weren’t that satisfying to me is having a greeting with multi-color highlights. Check out how the greeting becomes a stand out part of the card with the Cajun Craze and Basic Gray greeting above.
My stamparatus has become one of my go-to, must-have crafting tools. I hear the same thing from my customers. They tell me they can’t believe how many different uses there are for their Stamparatus. Check out this quick video tip.
You Can Make It
- Cajun Craze – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase, 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Whisper White – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3″
- Ink – Cajun Craze & Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Galvanized Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Cajun Craze Dark Stampin’ Blend, Glue Dot
I hope that you enjoy this Technique Video! Leave me a comment to share your thoughts!
- Get the Color Your Seasons Bundle information here! Limited time offer!
- Earn your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here