Welcome to the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop. This month we are featuring ideas from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Let’s start with a question;
Do you ever look at a Holiday or Christmas stamp set and say – hmmmm I already have a number of Christmas stamp sets, do I need another?
Let me share with you a Christmas Bundle that isn’t just for Christmas – BUT works very well for Christmas too! Let me take you on a journey through the seasons. First let’s take a traditional look at Christmas with the Peaceful Noel.
The Peaceful Noel stamp set is bundled with the Sprig Punch for a 10% savings. They are part of the Joyous Noel product suite. This suite features elegant images that blend beautifully with copper accents. For this card, I pulled the inspiration from the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series paper.
This card is certainly elegant and traditional all at once. Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot, Sahara Sand and Copper Foil together make the winning combination.
You Can Make It
- Sahara Sand 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White 3″ x 4″ plus scrap for greeting
- Tranquil Tie 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Copper Foil 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Ink – Merry Merlot, Tranquil Tide, Early Espresso
- Accessories – Copper Foil, Stitched Shapes framelits, Big Shot
Check out the Peaceful Noel stamp set. 18 stamps full of happiness! Check it out, can you see other seasons in this stamp set? No peeking below!
Check out this spring or summer look! Yes, this is the Peaceful Noel stamp set! Do you like this color scheme? Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink! I have to admit, I didn’t think of that color scheme on my own. It came from the Color Coach. Did you know you can download your own Color Coach here.
Check out the greeting. It works for all seasons when you pair it with a different color scheme! Want to know how I made the background? After stamping, I used the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend to color the Whisper White paper. Do you love the look?
You Can Make It
- Paper – Sahara Sand 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″ + scrap for punch, Calypso Coral 3 3/4″ x 5″ + 1 3/4″ circle, Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″, Petal Pink 2″ x 2 3/4″, Petal Parade designer series paper 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Pretty Label punch, Metallic pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Pretty Label Punch
Let’s move into fall by changing up the color scheme a bit. Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide and Very Vanilla accented with Copper embossing.
Check it out! This one screams fall with the color scheme. I love the Copper embossing along with the Copper Foil sprigs under the greeting. Did you see the other subtle accent? I used the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper pack to add a 1/4″ strip of Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper.
You Can Make It
- Paper – Cajun Craze 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 2″ x 2 3/4″, Tranquil Tide 3 3/4″ x 5″, Very Vanilla 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ + 1 3/4″ circle, Copper Foil 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, Regals designer series paper1/2″ x 4 3/4″, Tranquil Tide Glimmer paper 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Versamark, Tranquil Tide, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
- Accessories; Copper embossing powder, Heat Tool, Pretty Label Punch, 1 3/4″ circle punch
I couldn’t decide if this was a fall look – or a different twist on a Christmas look. What do you think?
I LOVE the background on this one! No it isn’t designer series paper! It’s still the Peaceful Noel stamp set! Just like the spring/summer card, I stamped the background and then used the Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend to color the remainder of the background. Same layout.
You Can Make It
- Paper – Merry Merlot 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 1 3/4″ circle, Tranquil Tide 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ + 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″, Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 3/4″ x 5″, Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper 1/4″ x 5″, Mint Macaron 2″ x 2 3/4″
- Ink – Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron Dark Stampin’ Blend, Shaded Spruce Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Copper Metallic Thread, 1 3/4″ circle punch, Pretty Label punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Silver Metallic Pearls colored with Shaded Spruce Dark Stampin’ Blend
You are going to want to check out the rest of this amazing blog hop!
Thank you for stopping by today!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here