Stampin’ Up!’s Country Home stamp set has been a glorious one to color! Sometimes when I think of coloring, I think of how much work it will be. . . this one is super quick and easy but, gives you a chance to do some fun coloring. My fun coloring involved Stampin’ Blends. If you haven’t yet experienced the joy and pure bliss of coloring with Stampin’ Blends then you are totally missing out!
Do you see any other fun elements on this card? Check out the Chicken Wire Element! These are Die-cut foil sheets. You get 6 sheets in a pack and this card uses 1/2 a sheet. The galvanized buttons are one of my favorite accents as well.
You Can Make It
- Crushed Curry Cardbase 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends, Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blends, Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends, Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories – Chicken Wire Elements, Glavanized Buttons, Linen Thread
Yes, this is the Country Home Stamp Set too! I used one of the flower images that are made to sit on top of the pitcher or milk can to highlight behind the greeting. I again colored it with the Stampin’ Blends for the bold color look. As you know one of the things I love to inspire you all with is alternate ways to use the stamps. This is a great way to achieve a different look with the Country Home stamp set.
Check out the cotton in this floral spray. You can tell it has a pearlized or glowing look to it. I used the Frost White Shimmer paint. I applied it with a Blender Pen.
The Shimmer Paint is available from the Holiday Catalog starting September 5 in Bright Copper, Champagne Mist, Frost White and Vegas Gold.
I hope that you have been enjoying the Sneak Peeks from the Holiday Catalog! Only 2 more days!!! I’ve got orders lined up!
Enjoy the Holiday Catalog! Be sure and watch my newsletters and website – there is more inspiration on the way!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeemyour Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here