Accented Blooms is one of my favorite stamp sets from the annual catalog. If you follow me, you have seen oodles of inspiration with it. Today I want to share inspiration using fall colors. I love how this stamp set is so versatile that you can use it for all seasons and it is just as beautiful as ever! Living in Northern Minnesota the trees are starting to turn colors. I have a large window where my office is and I love watching the colors change. Still lots of green on the trees but there is some bright orange and yellows coming in. I’ll post a picture in a couple of weeks when the colors are really bright – you’ll be jealous of my view!
The colors I used to color these flowers are Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive. Yes I used my favorite coloring medium – the Stampin’ Blends. It’s just so easy to create color variation with them!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Accented Blooms
- Cajun Craze 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ plus scrap for greeting
- Basic Black – 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Cajun Craze, Stampin’ Blends in Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories – Tailored Tag Punch, Black Baker’s Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
How about a totally different look. I love the greetings in the Accented Blooms stamp set. There are also small leaves and flowers such as this one. To give you the maximum amount of inspiration using all of the images in the stamp set.
For this card, I went for a more softer more subtle look. I paired the stamp set with the Stitched Labels Framelits. You are going to LOVE these framelits if you don’t already have them as they pair so very well with so many different stamp sets!
Here I have paired 2 of the Stitched Labels Framelits together to make this gorgeous combo! You are going to love the stitched detailing in these framelits. Check out the sizes of these framelits, how perfect are they for so many of the greetings and focal points that we frequently use! Perfect right?
You Can Make It
- Mint Macaron 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″, plus scrap for label
- Whisper White – 3″ x 4″
- Petal Pink – 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Stampin’ Blends in Petal Pink & Mint Macaron
- Accesories – Big Shot, Stitched Labels Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Ruffled Embossing Folder
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here