One of the most popular Stamp sets – Abstract Impression from the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog can be dressed up in fall colors. It looks lovely in Crushed Curry and Old Olive. There is so much versatility (and forgiveness) in these images. If you google “Abstract Impressions”, you are going to find a ton of inspiration. Frankly, I was surprised to see that I personally have created 18 projects with this stamp set. You can do a search for them on my website by using the search bar off to the left.
The designer series paper I used in the background is from the Country Lane Designer Series Paper pack in the Holiday Catalog. This card is super easy!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Abstract Impressions
- Crushed Curry 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 4 3/4″
- Old Olive 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Ink – So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Old Olive 1/8″ ribbon
This Abstract Impressions card is an easy Z fold design that also features fall colors. The piece of the Frosted Floral designer series paper highlights the Blackberry Bliss butterfly. (I am in LOVE with the pearlized coating of the Frosted Floral designer series paper!)
Here you can see this easy Z fold Whisper White Thick cardstock base. If you are looking for a special fold card, that is super easy, then this one is it!!!
I think this greeting in the Abstract Impression stamp set is the cat’s meow! I love it.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Abstract Impressions Bundle
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper – 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Ink – Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Tuxedo Momento Black
- Accessories – Big Shot, Glue Dot
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that you are enjoying the fall colors that I am sharing!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here