Whoa! The Layering Alphabet Edgelits were a BLAST to play with! I purchased this bundle as a half price item a few months ago but hadn’t take time to play with them. Can I say they were super fun and I can’t wait to spend some more time playing with them but, for now I want you to see my creations!
This colorful card certainly brings the colors of Halloween to life. And frankly, that’s what the Layering Alphabet Edgelits do! Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape and Basic Black. Imagine the smile on my face and the giddiness in my heart as I laid out these colors and viewed the results! We all want that and I want you to have that feeling too!
For this Halloween themed card, I added a Witches hat die cut from the Toil & Trouble designer series paper (Holiday Catalog). The Cauldron Framelits perfectly match the hats in the Toil & Trouble designer series paper! What a sweet suite!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Sets – Cauldron Bubble, Make A Difference
- Paper – Toil & Trouble designer series paper, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
- Ink – Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories – Layering Alphabet Edgelits, Big Shot
Check out this Stampin’ Up! Video on the Layering Alphabet Edgelits which is bundled with the Line Alphabet stamp set. There is a plethora of tips & tricks in this video!
You know that I am on a roll with the fall colors. I love this one! I used one of the techniques that Stampin’ Up! shared in the video. I die cut the letters out of the Regals Designer Series Paper stack. Oh and those pumpkins! Cut directly out of the Toil & Trouble designer series paper.
Don’t you LOVE how the letters stand out with the Regals designer series paper!
What words would you try? Are there special occasions would be fun? Please share your ideas!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that you are enjoying the fall colors that I am sharing!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here