Sheltering Tree with Stamparatus
I’m sharing a blast from the past – Sheltering Tree stamp set has been a seasonal fav since it has debuted. I pulled this stamp set out for several reasons – first I was thinking about the October Card Buffet. Then as I was designing, I was thinking about how I like the look of the focal point extending beyond the cardstock it was stamped on. BUT, I always have a black space when I try that technique. Then I thought about the Stamparatus and how it might be the solution. I hope that I have explained this well enough for you to understand. I shot a video – it should be clear then!
Here is a great visual – see how the tree extends beyond the 3″ x 3″ focal point & the frame. Nice! It’s super easy with the Stamparatus. . . another fine for this must have stamping tool.
I hope you give this technique a try. I would love to see your creations! Oh and if you liked this video – send me a little love in the form of a comment!
Thank you for stopping by today!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here