Falling for Leaves Blog Hop
Welcome to the September Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. This month we are sharing Fall ideas from the Holiday catalog. . . I love me some fall colors and I know you are going to LOVE this hop!
Whoa! Check out the Falling For Leaves stamp set in a mix of gorgeous fall colors! Look closely and see how the colors mix together to make each leaf unique – just like in nature. Did you also see how I was able to color inside the lines? Would you like to know how I did that? Hang tight and let me show how super simple it really is. In fact, you probably have all the tools already!
The colors that make the leaf so colorful are; Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler. You can easily change those colors up and create your own combination with this same technique. In fact, I would love to see your color combinations! Check out this quick video to see how simple it is. . . I used something I pulled out of my garbage can!
The Falling for Leaves stamp set comes as a bundle with the Detailed Leaves Thinlits. Obviously I used the outline image of the maple leaf for the first card I shared. I want to highlight another one of the dies in the Detailed Leaves Thinlits. That one is the scalloped edge. This die seems like an odd addition to the thinlit set until you consider the similar detail in the maple leaf thinlit. Then you realize they compliment each other well.
The color combination I used for this card is one that I don’t believe I have used before. I like it though!
Check out the detail on the Silver Foil with the Tranquil Tide in the background. Simple but very classy card. This card could be used for sympathy, masculine and so much more!
You Can Make It
- Tranquil Tide 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″, 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Silver Foil 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake 2 1/4″ circle
- Ink – Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide
- Accessories – Big Shot, 2 1/4″ circle punch
More Falling For Leaves Inspiration
Check out more Holiday Catalog Inspiration on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here