LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Winter Woods stamp set in fall colors! Tell me you can’t look at these trees and smile at the beautiful colors! And tell me that it doesn’t remind you of the beautiful fall colors we are soon to have here in the northern hemisphere. (Actually in Northern Minnesota the colors are just starting! Yea!) .
The Winter Woods stamp set is one of those stamp sets that you are going to be VERY happy to have at your fingertips. Why? Well that is because it helps solve the problem of what to use to create masculine cards. It also solves the problem of what to use for more masculine sympathy cards. I’m confident that you will find many other occasions for the Winter Woods bundle to be used for as well.
Are you wondering how I created this beautiful look on these trees? It is super simple with one of my go to accessories – sponge daubers! In fact, this card was one of the favorite cards at my Card Buffet last week. There were some squeals of delight as they revealed their cards!
In this video, I show you just how easy it is! I can’t wait to see what color combinations you use! Darlings, it’s just the beginning of your creativity!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Winter Woods from the Holiday Catalog, Stitched All Around Bundle
- Cardbase – Soft Suede 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Mango Melody – 4″ x 4 1/2″ plus scrap for greeting
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Soft Suede designer series paper from Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper stack 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Ink – Mango Melody, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Soft Suede Stampin’ Write marker
- Accessories – Big Shot, Sponge Daubers
So I just had to try another color combination. . . Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel and Night of Navy.
I was surprised to see how the green color came through – there was no green ink used but it sure looks like Shaded Spruce to me.
I did add a bit of Frost White Shimmer paint to the trees. What do you think of the blues trees?
Thanks for stopping by! Leave me some love (a comment) to let me know what you think about this card!
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for Free!
- Redeemyour Bonus Days Coupons this month!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- Check out the Clearance Rack
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here