My Christmas Card Extravaganza is quickly coming! I wanted to use the Buffalo Check stamp for a homespun type look on some of them. Here are a couple of the Buffalo Check Homespun Christmas cards I made. You will have to let me know what your fav is! Are you a homespun/vintage type fan? This look truly reminds me of a Country Christmas.
For this card I used the Merry Christmas to All Stamp set which is bundled with the Merry Christmas Thinlit dies. Remember when you purchase as a bundle you save 10%. This is one Holiday bundle that I highly recommend. Lots of versatility and word combinations.
You Can Make It
- Buffalo Check, Merry Christmas to All Bundle
- Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″ plus scrap for greeting
- Very Vanilla 1 1/4″ x 5″
- Tranquil Tide 1 1/4″ x 5″
- Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper 3/8″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Momento Black
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stamparatus, Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Stampin’ Dimensionals
And since we are thinking of County and Homespun type Holiday Cards, this one fits the bill as well! This card features the Buffalo Check and the Alpine Adventure stamp set which is bundled with the Alpine Sports thinlits. (I have another project coming up with these thinlits)
What do you think of the Cherry Cobbler & Black Buffalo Check with the Blueberry Bushel cardstock?
You Can Make It
- Stamp Sets – Alpine Adventure Bundle, Buffalo Check
- Blueberry Bushel 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler 4″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 1″ x 4 1/4″, 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ for skies & wreath
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Momento Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Call Me Clover, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories – 1/8″ Blueberry Bushel Ribbon, Big Shot, Glue Dot
So glad you stopped by today! More exciting things coming your way!
- Join me for Facebook Live reveal of Snowflake Showcase! Date, Time & Place here!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here