Happy Halloween everyone! This Cauldron Bubble Halloween card is bringing your Halloween greetings! Jim and I will have a quiet night in northern Minnesota. We live on a state highway but don’t expect many Trick or Treaters in our neighborhood. I actually didn’t even buy any candy. Now there may be a few little stashes around the house that I use for crafting that I could dig into during an emergency!
For this Cauldron Bubble card, I used the cat punch and added a hat die cut from the Toil & Trouble designer series paper. The Glittered Organdy Ribbon bow adds the finishing touch.
I had an idea with the Buffalo Check background stamp that I wanted to check out. I stamped it in Black ink on Grapefruit Grove cardstock at a diagonal. Then I took the dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend and colored in every other diagonal. I like how it turned out and I think I will be trying it again!
I added a broom on the inside as the finishing touch.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Cauldron Bubble Bundle, Buffalo Check
- Basic Black – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″, Cat punch
- Grapefruit Grove 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2 1/4″ circle
- Toil & Trouble – hat
- Ink – Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend Dark
- Accessories – Big Shot, Cat Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2 1/4″ circle punch, Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Stamparatus
Here’s What I’ve Been Up To
I’ve received a couple of comments lately about why I haven’t been posting most every day like I used to. The answer to that is a little complex. However, the primary answer is – I didn’t know that you all were looking for something most every day! I will do my best to meet your needs – but if I don’t know them, it’s a little harder. So, here is my pledge. . . .I will do my best to post about 5 times a week.
Next I have been receiving congratulations from my friends and some of you have seen it on Facebook and are wondering about it. I have been selected to serve on a Demonstrator Council for the next year. The Demonstrator Council is a group that work with Stampin’ Up! to try new things and support Stampin’ Up!’s initiatives. What this doesn’t mean is that I am leaving you, moving to Salt Lake City or anything of the sort. I’m still here to run my business and share the Stampin’ Up! opportunity with all of you!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here