Stampin’ Up! Fall Banner
Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where we are featuring Fall creations. One of the projects I like to do each season is a Home Decor piece. Banners are an easy and fun piece to create that packs a WOW impact.
This Fall Banner looks gorgeous on this window frame. I want to share a bit about this window. It is a storm window from my grandparents house. The house was located in Glenwood MN and I believe has since been gutted. Of course the house brings back memories and we feel privileged to think of those memories each time we see this window on the wall.
Banners are easy to create. It’s like essentially like creating 4 different cards in this case. TIP: Use a designer series paper as your constant theme. This gives you a color scheme to follow and thus you’ll have a coordinated look for all of your panels.
You Can Make It – consistent dimensions & supplies for each panel
- Cardstock base – 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4
- Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Whisper White – Stitched Shape Oval 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Scalloped Oval – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals framelits, Large Letters Framelits, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
- Country Lane designer series paper
- Cajun Craze cardstock base, twig and letter
- Old Olive Scalloped Oval
- Copper Foil leaf
- Crumb Cake – 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp Set – First Frost Bundle (First Frost stamp set & Frosted Bouquet Framelits)
- Accessories – Regals Stampin’ Write Markers, Corrugated Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, Braided Linen Trim, Glue Dot
I love the pumpkins from the Toil & Trouble designer series paper. They are easy to cut out and are already shaded making them the perfect & quick accent.
- Toil & Trouble designer series paper – for pumpkins
- Old Olive cardstock base
- Country Lane cardbase layer
- Cajun Craze Scalloped Oval
- Early Espresso letter
- Crumb Cake 3/4″ x 3″ for greeting
- Stamp Set – Country Home
- Ink – Early Espresso
This might be my favorite panel. I love the country “feel” of this one.
- Rich Razzleberry cardbase & letter
- Old Olive – scalloped oval
- Whisper White for Country Home decor – fussy cut
- Stamp Set – Country Home
- Ink – Momento Black, Stampin’ Blends (Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry,
- Accessories – 1/8″ Old Olive ribbon
- Early Espresso cardbase and letter
- Crumb Cake scalloped oval
- Old Olive – leaf base
- Crushed Curry – leaf
- Accessories – Leaf Trinkets, Copper Metallic ribbon
I hope you are inspired to give a banner a try. Use the basic directions and create your own creation! Now, it’s time to check out the remainder of the Stampers Dozen Fall inspiration Blog Hop!
- Join me for Facebook Live reveal of Snowflake Showcase! Date, Time & Place here!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here