Ever since the Annual Catalog debuted, I had my eye on the Stylish Christmas stamp set. I love the Distinktive design stamp sets for how easy it is to add shaded texture in one single stamp. Poinsettia’s are a lovely symbol for me of the holiday season. I remember as a child my mother always having a Poinsettia in the house. And then we would get them for church and create beautiful multi-colored displays with different colored pointsettia’s with my Grandma Violet who was an amazing gardener. I have been thinking of my mom a lot lately. Sure wish she was still alive and I could be sharing my life with her now.
Here you can more closely see the detail in this poinsettia with the distinktive design. The metallic pearls certainly add a perfect finishing touch.
You can Make It
- Stamp – Stylish Christmas
- Very Vanilla Thick 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Festive Farmhouse 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for poinsettia
- Ink – Cherry cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Versamark
- Accessories – Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Metallic Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here is another version. This one is an easy Z fold that adds that extra little touch of pizzazz. Gotta love adding a little (especially easy) touch of special. The Festive Farmhouse designer series paper certainly adds that homemade feel touch as well.
Check out how wonderfully the greetings in this stamp set play off each other. Such a heartfelt greeting on the front of this card. Yes, I fussy cut the poinsettia out – but it is a super easy fussy cut. You could easily cut out a bunch of these while watching your favorite TV show in the evening.
Truly I need to call your attention to the shaded textured detail that the distinktive stamps give you. Just look at those leaves!
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Stylish Christmas
- Mossy Meadow 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 3/4″ x 4″ plus scrap for poinsettia
- Cherry Cobbler 3″ x 4″
- Festive Farmhouse designer series paper – 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
- Accessories – Metallic Pearls, Tear & Tape Adhesive (for adhering front panel)
It’s not too late to get your special handmade Christmas Cards ready. Choose a simple design and you will be sure to create smiles on the faces of those who receive your handmade creations.
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here