Homemade Christmas – Day #2 Easy Candy Treats!
Pull out the full size Hershey Candy Bars – who doesn’t love them! Dress them up a bit and you have the perfect gift to hand out to the mailman, neighbors, neighbor kids, store clerks and more! Best of all – they are simple, adorable and sure to make anyone smile! I have made these guys for years. They sell especially well at craft fairs – probably for the same reason that I am sharing them here today.
Or if you prefer to make a Rudolph Hershey bar – this one is pretty stinkin’ cute too! The key ingredient besides the Hershey Bar is a glove. You can thank me later for giving you a use for those unmatched gloves you have laying around.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Full size Hershey Bar
- One of those one size fits all cheap gloves (you might have some un-mated ones around the house)
- 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock or Soft Suede for Rudolph
- Black & Pumpkin Pie Markers along with Blushing Bride ink pad
- Tear & Tape Adhesive, Glue Dot
- Button, scissors, Baker’s twine & sponge dauber
- Rudolph has a 1″ circle punch in Red Glimmer Paper, Two 1/2″ Whisper White circles, Two black circles from Cookie Cutter Builder punch
As you could maybe tell, you are cutting the fingers off the gloves. . . .so now you need something to do with those fingers right? Well let’s check out the Snack Size Hershey Bars and have a little fun. So super duper easy – you could crank out a bunch of these with the left over fingers. Wouldn’t a little basket of them look great on your desk or on the doorstep of your neighbor’s house?
Or if you are a Hershey nugget person – then these little snuggets are for you! I love these!
Now if you would like to make these cutie pies, I couldn’t wait to share today so, I did a Facebook Live. Sorry, I seriously couldn’t wait! Bonus to you is the complete instructions!
Head on over to my Facebook Page – BJ’s Stampin’ Spot and check out the instructions!
I hope that I have inspired you to make simple homemade gifts this Holiday Seasons. Please check back all week as I continue to showcase other #SimplehandmadeChristmas ideas.
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here