Welcome to Day #3 of the Homemade Holiday inspiration I am sharing. The ideas I am sharing are intended to be easy, inexpensive and simple ideas that you can create to share the joy with your family & friends this holiday season.
Today I am focusing on home decor ideas. This frame is actually an inexpensive plastic frame I intentionally bought at a big box store for this project. (trying to keep the project inexpensive). I love how it turned out – what do you think?
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Winter Woods Bundle, Buffalo Check, Merry Christmas to All
- Festive Farmhouse 5″ x 7″
- Shaded Spruce 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler 3″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Red Glimmer Paper scrap
- Ink – Shaded Spruce, Tuxedo Momento Black, Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Accessories – Big Shot, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Large Letters Framelits, Sprig Punch, Stamparatus, Clear Wink of Stella
- Stamp Tree in Shaded Spruce ink and die cut. Adhere to larger die cut tree. Add Wink of Stella to leaves. Adhere to Festive Farmhouse base.
- Stamp Buffalo Check on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Die cut “joy”. Adhere to base with mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ink up greeting with Stampin’ Write marker and stamp on Crumb Cake cardstock. I recommend using the Stamparatus for this step as you can easily stamp it again a second time. Attach to base.
- Punch out sprig in Shaded Spruce. Adhere to base. Add small circle from Red Glimmer paper punched from Cookie Cutter Builder punch.
I received a gift from my friend Wynonna at Stampin’ Up!’s Onstage event earlier this month. It was something very similar to this plaque. So simple but adorable! You can easily make a few of these!
I found the wood strips at a lumber yard. It was called screen lattice. I stained it with some stain we had laying around the house and cut it into 6″ lengths.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Merry Christmas to All Bundle, Winter Woods
- Paper – Whisper White Thick 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, Basic Black 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, Gold Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Smoky Slate, Momento Black
- Accessories – Tear & Tape Adhesive for taking twine onto wood, Multipurpose Adhesive, Big Shot, Starlight Thinlit Dies
I think you could easily try other color combinations. Actually, I think I might just do that myself!
I really hope you are enjoying this Homemade Christmas series. Please leave me a note and let me know what you are liking about it. I would love to hear from you!
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here