Welcome to Day #4 of the Homemade Holiday inspiration I am sharing. The ideas I am sharing are intended to be easy, inexpensive and simple ideas that you can create to share the joy with your family & friends this holiday season. Today I am showcasing how to package things – simple things super cute. After all the packaging delivery can really make the gift special.
This packaging is for a candle that I purchased at the dollar store. It sure would have been plain without the super cute packaging! What a difference! While you may not have a Stampin’ Up! cello bag, there are cello bags readily available at big box and craft stores. Maybe even the dollar store where you can get these candles!
This is actually a simple box. I know you can make this! Do you like the little elves on the Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper! They are perfect for this project!
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Seasonal Chums
- Poppy Parade 6″ x 6″, 3″ x 8 1/2″
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 12″ + scrap
- Whisper White 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Stampin’ Write markers
- Accessories – Big Shot, Seasonal Tags Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Baker’s Twine
- With 6″ x 6″ Poppy Parade, score at 1 1/2″ all the way around. Assemble into box using Tear & Tape adhesive.
- With 3″ x 8 1/2″ Poppy Parade, score at 1 1/4″, 2 3/4″, 5 3/4″, 7 1/4″. Die cut 2 7/8″ circle in middle section using Layering Circles framelits. Adhere inside of box using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp Seasonal Chums stamp on Whisper White cardstock. Color with Stampin’ Write markers. Die cut with Seasonal Tags Framelits.
- Place candle in cello bag. Tie with Baker’s twine while attaching Seasonal Chums tag.
Do you ever need packaging for a necklace, pin, socks, perhaps a gift card, etc? This cute little bag was again purchased. (I found out later they weren’t very good quality as I had to add a little adhesive). The size of the bag is about 3 1/2″ x 5″. Perfect for just a small gift.
I added a 3″ x 4″ piece of Dashing Along designer series paper. I did use stronger adhesive like the Tear & Tape Adhesive as it would need to withstand a little movement. Then I stamped the same Seasonal Chums stamp, colored it and die cut it with the Seasonal Chums framelits. And I hung this cute snowman by the handle with care – and a little Baker’s twine.
I really hope you are enjoying this Homemade Christmas series. Please leave me a note and let me know what you are liking about it. I would love to hear from you!
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here