I am TOTALLY in Love with the November only (while supplies last special!) There are 2 stamp sets in this special;
Both stamp sets are amazing – but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE snowflakes. I always have. They just seem so magical to me. Each snowflake is different and loved – just like people are (or should be)!
Both Stamp Sets coordinate with the Snowfall Thinlits! The coordination is absolutely amazing! TWENTY thinlits! And they are sooo cool! Check out this video from Stampin’ Up! on this amazing special!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Snow is Glistening
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Glossy White – 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Vellum Cardstock 1″ x 3 1/2″
- Ink – Versamark, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
- Accessories – Sponge Dauber, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Snowflake Trinkets, Glue Dot, Rhinestones, Multipurpose Adhesive
- Technique Note: This card uses the emboss resist technique. Emboss the snowflakes in White embossing powder on the Glossy White cardstock. Then add Highland Heather ink by rubbing on with Sponge Dauber. Wipe off any excess ink with a tissue.
You can check out all of the November Special Products here!
Check out a slideshow of Snow is Glistening Samples on my Business Facebook Page here. (be sure and like my page while you are there)
Check out this Happiness Surrounds example. Be sure and check out closely the greetings in this stamp set – I am loving them!
You Can Make It
- Stamp – Happiness Surrounds
- Balmy Blue 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ plus scrap
- Ink – Berry Burst, Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Stampin’ Write Markers in Balmy Blue & Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories – Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlits, Adhesive Backed Sequins, Nature’s Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Now that I have enticed you with loads of ideas! Check out this absolutely stunning Sampler! Imagine how gorgeous this will look as part of your Holiday decorations this year! I would love to be a mouse in the corner and see your proud smile when your friends and family comment on how gorgeous your sampler is!!!
You can make your own Sampler – near or far! In person or Online. Check out the Details of this class here.