Last Chance for Snow is Glistening and the Snowfall Thinlits! Seriously, if you love snowflakes and experience winter, you need the Snow is Glistening Stamp set and the Snowfall Thinlits!
Enjoy this traditional looking card with a little gingham ribbon twist. It’s simple and easy to create – and frankly to create a bunch. Simple greeting. My life motto is “choose joy” so I frankly LOVE this simple greeting.
You Can Make It
- Whisper White Thick 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored & folded at 5 1/2″
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1 3/4″ circle
- Night of Navy – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White – 1 1/2″ circle
- Ink – Versamark, Night of Navy
- Accessories – Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, 1 1/2″ circle punch 1 3/4″ Circle punch, Embossing buddy
At OnStage (Stampin’ Up!’s Convention) earlier in November, one of the demonstrations showed using different ink colors on a stamp. I decided to give it a try. I did use the stamparatus to make sure that my stamp staying the same place each time. Frankly I am using my stamparatus most every time I stamp – it is just soooo easy.
I first inked up the stamp in a few places with Mint Macaron ink and then with Shaded Spruce ink. After that, I added Versamark in areas that didn’t have ink yet. After adding Gold Embossing Powder and heat setting, this is the result.
You Can Make It
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 7/8″ x 4″
- Shaded Spruce 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Gold Foil – 2″ x 2″
- Ink – Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Versamark
- Accessories – Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlits, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Glue Dot
You need to act now to get the Snow is Glistening Stamp set and the Snowfall Thinlits. They will be gone tomorrow!
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here