Winter Woods was one of the first bundles I purchased from the Holiday Catalog and it has remained one of my favorites. This is one of those bundles that will be a go to bundle well beyond Christmas and the Holiday season. Imagine using WInter Woods for cards this winter and masculine cards all season long.
The Winter Woods stamp set is bundled with the In the Woods Framelits. If you have been reading my Facebook Page & website posts, you will note that the In the Woods framelits are running low in inventory. The good news is they will go on backorder vs not being available any more like some of the other products from the Holiday Catalog.
This card features texture and glimmer! You have to look closely to see the glimmer – I used the Wink of Stella pen to add a little shimmer to the trees and a few of the softly falling snowflakes.
You Can Make It
- Crumb Cake 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase.
- Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, Real Red
- Accessories – Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I absolutely LOVE this simple In the Woods card!!! It was one of the features at my Christmas Card Extravaganza and it was a hit! It is simple but stunning. Uses an easy technique for the background involving your clear block. If you are looking for an easy Holiday Card that can be easily adapted to a Sympathy or Masculine card, this one is it! In fact, the ribbon I used is from a Halloween product suite in the Holiday catalog.
I know you are going to want to make this card! #simpestamping!
You Can Make It
- Stamp Sets – Winter Woods,
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ink – Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Momento Black, Real Red Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Use Clear Block G and Smoky Slate ink to stamp background for trees on Whisper White layer
- Stamp trees & greeting in Momento Black ink.
- Stamp bird in Black ink and color with Red Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie Ribbon in square knot around Whisper White layer
- Adhere Whisper White layer to cardbase with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add 3 Basic Rhinestones
Don’t get FOMO!!! FOMO is the fear of missing out! I encourage you to get this bundle ordered today. You just don’t want to miss out on this one!
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Special – LOVE snowflakes!
- NEW! Stamparatus accessories! Check them out.
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Holiday Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here