I’m a guest blogger today with the Stampin Creative Design Team! This phenomenal group of talented ladies are going to give you a blog hop full of amazing inspiration! I feel so honored to be hopping with them. You are going to want to get your copy/save feature ready for this one!
I am showcasing projects from the All My Love product suite in the Occasions Catalog (available starting January 3). This product suite features 2 bundles;
- Forever Lovely Stamp Set with Lovely Flower Edgelits
- Meant to Be Stamp Set with Be Mine Stitched Framelits
This card showcases the Meant to Be stamp set with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I love the detail of these framelits. Classic hearts but with a delicate twist highlighted by the intricate designs in some of the framelits. The All My Love designer series paper features a unique color combination that is pleasing to my eye; Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Forever Lovely stamp set certainly is named appropriately. It’s all about lovely flowers and love with this stamp set. I adore how the Lovely Flowers stamp set and the Lovely Flowers Edgelits play off each other. The detail is awesome!
The ribbon is the 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge ribbon that has been colored with the Soft Seafoam Dark Stampin’ Blends. Stampin’ Blends are perfect for coloring ribbon as the alcohol marker saturates the ribbon and it dries quickly.
Just look at how the stamps and the edgelits line up so perfectly. You will absolutely LOVE your stamparatus when you are using the Forever Lovely bundle. I shared tips and tricks for this bundle in This Video.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Forever Lovely Bundle
- Whisper White Thick – 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored & folded at 5 1/2″ for the cardbase
- Soft Sea Foam – 4″ x 5″
- Ink – Soft Seafoam, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam Dark Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stamparatus, 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon
The Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs start on January 3 (I am anxiously awaiting that date). Check with your demonstrator if you haven’t received your catalogs yet.
January’s Monthly Craft Kit in the Mail features the Meant to Be stamp set with bonus tutorials from the Forever Lovely bundle! Don’t miss out! Details here.
Thank you to the Stampin’ Creative Design Team for inviting me to hop with them this month. These are truly incredible designers that I look up to. Be sure and check out all of their lovely creations.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here