Oh Beautiful Blizzard. How I love your greetings and stamps in the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set. . . and the coordinating Blizzard Thinlit is FULL of snowflakes! I love seeing big beautiful snowflakes falling. And an occasional well timed blizzard is OK with me too. There’s just something a little exciting about it. Mine you that I live in Minnesota and we are pretty well equipped to handle snow.
Check out those greetings. What I love about them is that I can use them for Holiday seasonal cards and for other winter greetings. I think I might be remiss in sharing ideas and inspiration from this bundle. This bundle is not on the carry over list so you have until January 2 to add this to your stamp collection.
For this card, I used the Bokeh Dots stamp set for the background. If you haven’t yet checked out that stamp set – you get 2 beautiful backgrounds. The 2″ circle punch and the Starburst punch compliment each other very well.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Beautiful Blizzard, Bokeh Dots
- Thick Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Ink – Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy
- Accessories – Big Shot, Rhinestones, 2″ circle punch, Starburst punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I am getting ready to mail out my holiday catalogs. How about you? Do you have yours ready to go yet? If not, this would be a simple one to make multiples of.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here