Welcome to this month’s Creative Inking Blog Hop where we are celebrating winter. It’s with great anticipation that I am hoping for a white Christmas. Call me a little traditional if you want. There is something magical about snow and snowmen! That is why I am highlighting the Spirited Snowman stamp set. If you love snowmen too – be sure and get this stamp set before it is gone forever on January 2.
This card is super simple. I wanted the card to highlight the sentiment and the snowmen. (Why aren’t they called snowmen and snowwomen?) This card is perfect for a winter birthday and other non-Holiday card needs. That’s why I love the Spirited Snowman stamp set – I can make it for the Holidays – or not.
Coloring with the Stampin’ Blends is one of my favorite activities. . . coloring is good for the soul. I also want to call your attention to the glittery layer on the bottom of the card. I took a 1″ strip of Whisper White cardstock and handcut the scallopy type edge. Then I took the Stampin’ Spritzer filled with alcohol and a few healthy drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer paint. The spritzed 1″ strip adds the perfect shimmery touch to the bottom or the card.
Check out this epoxy heart – they are going to be available starting January 3 in the Occasions catalog! The hearts come clear but color beautifully with Stampin’ Blends! You’re going to LOVE them!
You Can Make It
- Real Red 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Pool Party 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″, 1″ x 5″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Pool Party, Real Red Stampin’ Blends, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends, Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends, Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories – Epoxy Hearts, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Stampin’ Spritzers,
I couldn’t help but show the playful side of these Spirited Snowmen! Literally, they have to be making you smile right now! Just so fun and playful!
One of my favorite stamp sets from the annual catalog is the Buffalo Check background stamp. It is the perfect background for these playful snowmen! I find the best way to make sure to get fantastic even coverage on your cardbase with this background stamp is to use it in the Stamparatus.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Sets – Spirited Snowman, Buffalo Check
- Pool Party 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″, 1 1/4″ circle
- Real Red – 3″ x 5 1/2″, 1 3/8″ scalloped circle
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Pool Party, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends, Real Red Stampin’ Blends, Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends, Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories – Stamparatus, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1 3/8″ Circle Punch
I hope that you enjoyed these Spirited Snowmen! I will have done my job well, if you smiled just once! Let me know if you did! Now, it’s time to check out the rest of the Winter inspiration on this blog hop. You won’t want to miss a thing!
And if you want to go backward, check out Susan’s blog here.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here