It’s a Beautiful Blizzard! I just had to post these two Beautiful Blizzard cards today. It’s December 23 and the snow started to lightly fall on our way home from church. If these weren’t snowflakes – I think it could be the meteor shower that is predicted for this Christmas.
For this card, I embossed the snowflakes in white embossing powder. Then I added a little white ink with a sponge from the White Craft pad just to break up the Night of Navy color just a bit. You can add a little more shimmer with the Stampin’ Spritzer that is filled with alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
You Can Make It
- Night of Navy 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score & fold at 4 1/4″, 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Silver Foil – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White 2 1/4″ Circle
- Ink – Versamark, Night of Navy, White Craft Pad
- Accessories – White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon, Stampin’ Spritzer, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
I love the sentiments with the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set. Perfectly unique and honestly sentiments that I wish would be around for awhile. Sadly though the Beautiful Blizzard bundle will retire on January 2. Insert sad face.
Here is a close up of this snowflake filled shimmery card. Maybe it was just a bit too much shimmer. (actually never thought there could be too much shimmer but. . . . )
Check out how I used the Blizzard Thinlit to add a couple Night of Navy snowflakes. Also, a quick reminder that the Beautiful Blizzard bundle is retiring on January 2.
You Can Make It
- Night of Navy 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4, plus 4″ x 5 1/4″ for Blizzard Thinlit and die cut snowflakes
- Balmy Blue – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ for oval
- Silver Glimmer Paper – 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Ink – Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Balmy Blue
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals
As we anticipate the family gatherings and events this week, it is my hope that you will enjoy your time and save a little time just for yourself as well.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here