You will love these 2 Last Minute Christmas Gift ideas! I don’t know about you – but it always seems like I need a last minute gift idea. My mother used to have a drawer full of last minute gifts for such occasions. Now that I am a paper crafter, I have found one of the best gifts I can give is a stack of handstamped cards. I never tire of hearing how much my family & friends appreciate these handstamped gifts.
This year I am going to package my handstamped cards in this Red Distressed Card Tin. This distressed tin is reminiscent of vintage tea tins. Just the right size for gift packaging and other handmade gifts. I will be shipping my card tins out of state and that will be made simple as the tins come in a sturdy box just perfect for me to ship!
I added a little decor to my Distressed Tin with the Stylish Christmas stamp set and a little striped burlap ribbon. You can easily do the same!
Big News! The TIN IS ON SALE! Yep – as part of the Year-End Closeout, you can get the tin at 35% off! Be sure and check out all of the Year End Deals and steals!
If you are a last minute type person, a bottle of wine is always a great gift. Add a simple wine tag and you will feel great with the added homemade touch. The Half Full stamp set is the perfect stamp set to have on hand for such a need.
You Can Make It
- Stamp Set – Half Full
- Colored Card Base (I used Merry Merlot) 3″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 5″
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Ink – Tuxedo Momento Black, Stampin’ Write marker or Stampin’ Blends
- Accessories – 1 3/8″ scallop circle punch
I used the Snowflakes Stars & Elements with the 1/8″ ribbon and the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper as an embellishment. Unfortunately these elements are sold out and no longer available. I’m sure that you can find some coordinating designer series paper and ribbon to embellish your wine tags!
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here