Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. We are anxiously awaiting the debut of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs on January 3. I am sure hopeful that your copies of these amazing catalogs will be arriving in your mailbox shortly! If you have purchased from me in the past year, I have mailed you a complimentary catalog as a way of thanking you for your business! Today on the blog hop we are sharing tantalizing inspiration from these upcoming catalogs. Get your shopping lists ready!
I am sharing ideas from the All My Love product suite in the Occasions catalog. This product suite is doubly awesome as it has not one but TWO bundles associated with it. One of the bundles is more traditional with hearts and the other is soft and detailed with more of a floral theme. Either or both of these bundles will have you in love for all things that need love!
Meant to Be
The Meant to Be stamp set which is bundled with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits providing you with a traditional look for any of the LOVE occasions. You will love the new Cling Mount stamp set as it is a huge improvement and will certainly cling to your clear blocks.
This stamp set features 7 heart images and 6 greetings that are perfect for so many love occasions. The Be Mine Stitched Framelits features 16 dies. Some of which create the stitched look I have shown here and other die cut the hearts.
The Forever Lovely stamp set is photopolymer and features the patented Distinktive design to the stamps (provides automatic shading without any work from you!). The 13 stamps in this stamp set include 6 greetings.
Check out how gorgeous the Lovely Flowers Edgelits dies coordinate and provide such gorgeous detail! I’m in love with this marriage made in stamp & edgelit heaven! So soft and lovely!
Here you can really see how gorgeously the Forever Lovely Stamp set and the Lovely Flowers Edgelits go together. There is a little bit of a trick to line them up. Done best with the Stamparatus. Check out this quick video tutorial for a few tips.
If you are in love with the Forever Lovely bundle as much as I am. You will find that it is featured in the January Monthly Kit.
Check out the details of the Monthly Kit here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now be sure and check out all of the amazing inspiration on each stop on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop.
Stamper’s Dozen December 2018 Blog Hop
- Patty Chenail – Stamping In My Flops
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- BJ Peters – Stampin’ BJ
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather “Bee” Stampin’
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here