Merry Christmas from Jim and I. We hope that you are celebrating Christ’s birth with family and friends today. Today I am sharing a card I made for the Deacon at the church that Jim and I go to. We enjoy the warm welcome we have received from Deacon and appreciate his service, leadership and messages.
This stamp set is Illuminated Christmas from the Holiday catalog. I feel sad that I haven’t shared as much with it as I could have. I did use it on the Holiday Sampler. What drew me to this stamp set is that it speaks to my faith.
Check out the greetings and the simplistic coordinating images. This stamp set is on the retiring list from the Holiday catalog so you have until January 2 to add this one to your Holiday Stamp set stash.
I embossed the wise men and the greeting in Copper Embossing powder. Stamping them on the Stitched Shape square adds just a simple touch of detail. The Wise Men with the Balmy Blue and Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. The star is colored with the Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend. I did use my paper snips to cut out the star – pretty easy actually.
You Can Make It
- Blueberry Bushel 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″, 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″, Stitched Shape Square, 2″ x 2″ for star
- Ink – Versamark, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends, Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend, Dark Mango Meloday Stampin’ Blend
- Accessories – Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Jim and I. Thank you for your business this past year.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here