Peaceful Poinsettia. My family always had poinsettia’s in the house for Holiday decorations. Thus the cherished memories of family gatherings are symbolized by the poinsettia. The Peaceful Poinsettia bundle from the Holiday catalog includes the Detailed Poinsettia thinlit dies. This bundle will be retiring on January 2.
The Holidays are a time when we tend to reflect on the past year. Building memories with family is a priority for me. My customers have also become like family to me and I am very blessed by the relationships and success of my Stampin’ Up! business. Thank you.
When I made the poinsettia focal point, my original intention was to make an ornament for our Christmas tree but my idea didn’t pan out. So plan B was to make this gorgeous card. You can see that I stamped the poinsettia several times so that I could use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add height and interest to the poinsettia. If you look closely, you will also note that I have highlighted the poinsettia with Clear Wink of Stella.
The poinsettia is colored with Stampin’ Blends – Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Mango Melody.
These cute little holly berry leaves are also part of the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle (stamp & framelit). You will love the complimentary look of the Under the Mistletoe designer series paper.
You Can Make It
- Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored & folded at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, scraps for poinsettia and holly
- Merry Mistletoe Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 3″
- Old Olive – 1 1/2″ x 4″
- Ink – Momento Black, Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blends, Old Olive Stampin Blends, Mango Melody Stampin Blend
- Accessories – Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella
Our Holiday wish for you is that you have Peace. Thank you for the many blessings you have afforded our family. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Happy New Year. Happy Hanukka.
- NEW! Stamparatus Bag now available! You’ll love it for your stamparatus and other stamping tools!
- Year-End Closeout Sale on now!
- Join my Team and enjoy shopping from the Occasions Catalog early!
- Subscribe to my YouTube papercrafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store
- $99 Starting kit is the Best Deal of all! Check out why here