As I was prepping for the Card Buffet last month, one of the cards utilized the Doily Builder Thinlit Dies. This card popped into my head and I just had to get it out of there and out here for you to enjoy! The value that I realized in the Doily Builder Thinlit Dies is that you can cut out the inside of the doilies as you see here OR you can cut out the entire Doily as we did for the Card Buffet card. I will show you that card shortly.
Check out how well the Doily Builder Thinlit background with the Well Said bundle. I haven’t posted much about the Well Said Bundle – YET. But, stay tuned as this bundle will give you a plethora of greeting options!!!
Words can be hard. Let us help you say what you feel. How many greeting options do you think you will have with this bundle?
You Can Make It
- Basic Black – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4, plus scrap for greeting
- Whisper White – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, plus small scrap
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Gold Foil – 1/4″ x3 3/4″
- Ink – Black
- Accessories – Big Shot, Big Shot Die Brush, Doily Builder Thinlits,
And here is the Dear Doily card with the Doily Builder Thinlit die cut all the way. Don’t you love that you can use the same die in 2 different ways?
I invite you to check out the items in my online store. As a small business owner, I appreciate your support of my business. Just click on the images below and you are at my store!
- Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
- Want a bonus? FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store