I’m super excited to introduce the Stitched Rectangle Framelits! 13 Stitched rectangles in this framelit set available in the new Occasions catalog! I love the stitched look of framelits. An easy detail to add so much to the finished look of a card. I created this graphic to showcase the 13 Rectangular Stitched Framelits.
You will want to know these details;
- Eight of the framelits are perfectly proportioned to fit on the front of a standard card size as you can see from the picture on the left.
- The largest being 5 1/4″ x 3 7/8″
- Four more oblong rectangles in the middle picture are more conducive to greetings when used in a horizontal opinion.
- The largest being 3 5/8″ x 1 5/8″
- There is one additional stitched rectangle that measures 1 5/8″ x 1 3/8″
For today’s inspiration, I am sharing two ideas each using a stitched rectangular shape for the focal point. The stamp set I used is called Bloom by Bloom which is part of the Happiness Blooms product suite (p 24-25). I may have mentioned before but, I feel a little connection with this stamp set as it reminds me of flowers & designs in Norwegian rosemauling.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Bloom by Bloom Bundle, Well Said
- Lovely Lipstick – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored & folded at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase
- Happiness Blooms designer series paper – 2″ x 4″
- Whisper White – 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Ink – Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Claypso Coral, Pineapple Punch
- Accessories – Big Shot, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots
For this card, I added an item from the Happiness Blooms bundle – The Happiness Blooms Memories & More card pack. Both of the printed papers come from the card pack. These card packs are a great starter for all kinds of cards you want to make – especially those that you need at the last minute – so many printed papers, some prepared greetings, etc. And these packs are a great value with 56 cards and 4 sticker sheets for only $10.
The Rectangle Stitched framelits still add detail to this card. The greeting comes from the Well Said bundle.
You Can Make It
- Stamps – Bloom by Bloom, Well Said Bundle
- Night of Navy – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score & fold at 4 1/4″
- Memories & More cards – 2″ x 4″, 1″ x 3″
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Lovely Lipstick – 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Ink – Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy
- Accessories – Big Shot,
I hope I have convinced you to add the Rectangle Stitched Shapes to your framelit collection. Perhaps you have been intrigued by the Bloom by Bloom stamp set.
- Occasions Catalog is stupendous! Grab a cup of coffee and check it out!
- Want a bonus? FREE products during Sale-a-Bration!
- Best Deal in the catalog? View it here.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video channel
- Visit my Paper Crafting Gallery for tons of Inspiration
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Shop my Online Store